As we prepare to celebrate our 60th Anniversary on Thursday, November 19, we will be featuring our honorees in this space. Learn more about their contributions to The Arc of Massachusetts and how they have enhanced the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families.
The Eighteen Affiliated Chapters of The Arc of Massachusetts:
- Berkshire County Arc
- The Arc of Bristol County
- Brockton Area Arc
- The Arc of Cape Cod
- Center of Hope Foundation
- Charles River Center
- East Middlesex Arc (EMarc)
- The Arc of Greater Haverhill-Newburyport
- The Arc of Greater Lawrence/CLASS, Inc.
- The Arc of Greater Lowell; LifeLinks, Inc.
- Minute Man Arc for Human Services, Inc.
- Northeast Arc
- The Arc of Opportunity
- The Arc of Greater Plymouth
- The Arc of South Norfolk
- The Arc of The South Shore
- United Arc (Franklin-Hampshire)
- Greater Waltham Arc
To learn more about this year’s honorees visit: http://thearcofmass.org/the-arc-of-massachusetts-60th-anniversary-gala-honorees/
Join us in celebrating 60 years at our Gala