Webinars & Trainings
Introducing The Arc’s Webinar Series!
Providing state of the art information, resources, current trends and best practice strategies.
As part of The Arc’s mission the webinar series will encompass a wide variety of topics and practices in the area of intellectual and developmental disabilities- such as autism services, legal and financial, housing, employment, transition and family support. These one hour webinars are designed for families, self-advocates, professionals, and the general public and will be offered on a monthly basis.
To access the online series you will need a computer with a microphone. A desktop or laptop with Internet access is required. Speakers or headsets attached to your computer are recommended for audio. Instructions on how to connect will be given once you register.
- Advance registration with payment is required 1 hour before the scheduled date of the webinar.
- Online registration is required. You may pay by credit card through Paypal. Please note that you do not need a Paypal account to use your credit card.
- Registration will only be processed with full payment.
- There are no refunds for partially attending a webinar or not attending without 2 hours advance notice of cancellation.
- In the event The Arc cancels a webinar due to low enrollment or other reasons registration fees will be refunded.
- Once you have completed the registration process a confirmation email with a link will be sent to you with instructions on how to access the webinar.
- Please log in 15 minutes in advance of the webinar’s start time.
On Demand Webinars
You asked for it and we made it happen! You can now access previously held webinars at any time from your computer.
Visit the Webinar Schedule and Registration link and choose “Recorded Sessions” from the left hand sidebar.
On Demand webinars require registration and are available for $10.
Please contact Kerry Mahoney, Director of Education & Outreach, with any questions or if you need financial assistance to attend a webinar.