A Community Conversion with Older Caregivers of Adults with Disabilities
Thursday, October 18, 2018 | 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Registration, refreshments, and networking begin at 9:30AM
Northern Essex Community College, Technology Center, Room 103B
100 Elliot Street, Haverhill, MA, 01830
Online registration is required.
Join us for a facilitated discussion with older caregivers to examine:
- What supports and services work well?
- Where are the gaps?
- What is important for service providers to understand?
Who Should Attend?
- Older caregivers and family members of adults with disabilities
- Elder service professionals
- DDS staff, service providers, and Family Resource Centers staff
- Interested community members
- Policy makers
The Department of Developmental Services, Northeast Region