Annual Membership Information
With your Annual Membership, you become a member of the State (The Arc of Massachusetts) and National level (The Arc) organizations. Annual Membership for individuals and families is $30/year. Click the button below to join!
Why Become a Member:
Membership and volunteer leadership are vital elements of what we do. A large and active membership is critical to our success, in advocating, providing support to individuals and families, and expanding our public education efforts. Because chapters of The Arc care, citizens with developmental disabilities have far better schools, housing and job opportunities than they did 50 years ago. But much needs to be done for their full integration into the community as equal participants.
The Arc of Massachusetts is an established organization of Massachusetts residents that cares deeply about all our citizens with developmental disabilities and their families.
Benefits of a Membership with The Arc of Massachusetts:
- Receive our quarterly newsletter Advocate in the mail
- Meet with others that share your concerns
- Help to ensure that people achieve their full potential
- Receive up-to-date news on local, state, and national events via our ListServ
- Take part in a strong, effective advocacy program
- Support ongoing governmental affairs activities
- Support advocacy activities on local, state and national level
If you are interested in keeping up to date with us and receiving our weekly NOTES From The Arc e-newsletter, as well as other important information and events, click here to sign up for our mailing list. You are able to unsubscribe any time. If you are an organization interested in having an article published in our e-newsletter, please contact us for more information 781-891-6270.