Governor Charlie Baker has proclaimed the week of September 12 to 18 the 2021 Direct Support Professionals Recognition Week. Within this post, you will find both the official proclamation, as well as some of the stories The Arc has been sharing on our social media accounts to recognize this week and the invaluable work of these DSPs.
- Leo’s Letter: The Disability Impact Is Deep: Rethinking the FY’23 Budget May 19, 2022
- Your Urgent Advocacy Is Needed! Contact Your Senator To Support These Crucial Budget Amendments May 16, 2022
- Leo’s Letter: The Facts Are Known, Man! May 12, 2022
- WCVB Airs Story On Tragic Death Of Adult With Autism, Focuses On The Arc’s Legislative Priority Hospital Training May 12, 2022
- The Arc Hosts Community Forum On Addressing Unmet Needs Of Under Resourced Families May 12, 2022