I was elected to the Legislature in 2012, and proudly represent the Eleventh Plymouth District; which includes neighborhoods in Brockton and Easton. I serve as Chair of the Joint Committee on the Judiciary. This committee address many of the human service needs not only in our district, but across the Commonwealth. I have always been a strong supporter for maximizing services for the most vulnerable citizens in our community. We will continue to advocate in the Legislature for programs and services for those with disabilities and their families. Our ability to care for the most vulnerable allows every individual the opportunity to reach his or her full potential.
- Leo’s Letter: Workforce! Workforce! Email And Call Your Legislators Today! September 22, 2022
- New Workforce Action Alert: Contact Your Legislators About The Economic Development Bill September 22, 2022
- Prioritization of Bills, Regulations, Policies, and Practices: Fill Out Our Priority Survey Today! September 22, 2022
- The Arc’s Maura Sullivan Leads New Course At Harvard Medical School On Clinical Care For People With Autism And IDD September 19, 2022
- Leo’s Letter: Everyone Needs A Friend September 15, 2022