On Tuesday, February 18, The Arc of Massachusetts Executive Director Leo Sarkissian and mother and advocate Elizabeth Bostic were featured in WBZ’s story covering the passing of Nicky’s Law.
- Leo’s Letter: Independence Day for the Disability Community June 30, 2022
- Act Now: Urgent Action Needed for the Supported Decision-Making Bill! June 28, 2022
- Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) Releases Changes to COVID and Quarantine Precautions [Updated 6/28/22] June 28, 2022
- Leo’s Letter: 789 Days of Inequity June 23, 2022
- Act Now: New Action Alert to Create Housing for People with Disabilities! June 22, 2022