Nicky's Law/The Abuse Registry Bill
Our Nicky's Law posts archive
A vigil to pass The Abuse Registry Bill, aka Nicky's Law (November 15, 2018)
- WHAT: A vigil to encourage the passage of The Abuse Registry, aka Nicky's Law
- WHEN: Thursday, November 15 - 10:00AM to 4:00PM. Come when you can - or come all day! The vigil will continue every day until the bill passes.
- WHERE: The Massachusetts State House, Room 437 (4th Floor, near the cafe)
- WHY: Pass Nicky's Law through House Ways and Means to the informal session for a favorable vote!
- Show up at the State House on Thursday, November 15. Please wear something black.
- Can't make it to the State House? Using our form below, make your voice heard as to why Nicky's Law is so important to you. We'll be cataloguing all submitted stories here.
- Contact your Representative using our easy to manage legislative advocacy template.
- Click the image on the right to download a hi-res version of this flyer that you can share.
Join us for the vigil.
Support passage of Nicky's Law on the 15th.
Room 437, Massachusetts State House
24 Beacon St, Boston, Massachusetts 02108