Looking for activities to do while practicing social distancing? This new resource, developed by Pathways to Friendship facilitator Phoebe Goodman, is intended to focus on how people can connect with others, increase skills to support future face-to-face relationships, and develop building blocks for a valued role in the person’s community.
- Leo’s Letter: Workforce! Workforce! Email And Call Your Legislators Today! September 22, 2022
- New Workforce Action Alert: Contact Your Legislators About The Economic Development Bill September 22, 2022
- Prioritization of Bills, Regulations, Policies, and Practices: Fill Out Our Priority Survey Today! September 22, 2022
- The Arc’s Maura Sullivan Leads New Course At Harvard Medical School On Clinical Care For People With Autism And IDD September 19, 2022
- Leo’s Letter: Everyone Needs A Friend September 15, 2022