Looking for activities to do while practicing social distancing? This new resource, developed by Pathways to Friendship facilitator Phoebe Goodman, is intended to focus on how people can connect with others, increase skills to support future face-to-face relationships, and develop building blocks for a valued role in the person’s community.
- Act Now: Urgent Action Needed for the Supported Decision-Making Bill! June 28, 2022
- Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) Releases Changes to COVID and Quarantine Precautions [Updated 6/28/22] June 28, 2022
- Leo’s Letter: 789 Days of Inequity June 23, 2022
- Act Now: New Action Alert to Create Housing for People with Disabilities! June 22, 2022
- Pathways to Friendship: Celebrating Connections Conference Now Available Online June 17, 2022