On Tuesday, December 7, Executive Director Leo Sarkissian appeared on CBSN Boston with Paula Ebben to discuss the legacy of the late Senator Bob Dole’s work enhancing accessibility for individuals with disabilities.
- Leo’s Letter: Day Habilitation Regulations Surprise! August 11, 2022
- Operation House Call: 200 Tufts Medical Students Receive Training On Neurodevelopmental Disabilities And Healthcare August 10, 2022
- Advocate: The Summer 2022 Issue Is Now Online August 10, 2022
- The 2022 Impact Report Is Now Available August 5, 2022
- FY23 Budget: Governor Baker Signs FY23 Budget, No Vetoes Of DDS Priorities July 28, 2022