On June 7, 2022, The Arc of Massachusetts sent a letter to the Conference Committee advocating on behalf of the version of the FY23 State Budget that best benefits individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and autism.
- Leo’s Letter: Independence Day for the Disability Community June 30, 2022
- Act Now: Urgent Action Needed for the Supported Decision-Making Bill! June 28, 2022
- Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) Releases Changes to COVID and Quarantine Precautions [Updated 6/28/22] June 28, 2022
- Leo’s Letter: 789 Days of Inequity June 23, 2022
- Act Now: New Action Alert to Create Housing for People with Disabilities! June 22, 2022