The Virtual Building Brighter Futures Gala is now available to stream on demand. Be sure to tune in to this exciting program, to hear from The Arc and members of our community about raising expectations and building a better tomorrow for people with IDD and autism.
The program is once again emceed by our friend Chris McKinnon and includes the following:
- Remarks from our Executive Director Leo Sarkissian
- A special recognition for EOHHS Secretary Marylou Sudders
- A beautiful song performed by parent advocate Michael Biales
- A moving presentation by self-advocate Jonathan Gardner
- A screening of the short film “What Was It Like?”
- Panel discussion with three incredible members of The Arc’s community